Moroccan Black Soap
Moroccan black soap is an exfoliating, purifying,dirt banishing soap that deep cleanses the body from toxins and dead skin. It’s natural properties and invigorating eucalyptus scent leaves your body fresh, smooth, nourished and exfoliated.
- Used as part of the Moroccan Hammam Ritual
- Also known as “Beldi” soap
- Rids the skin of all dead skin cells and dirt
- Specifically recommended for helping eczema, psoriasis and skin inflammation
- Skin is toned, moisturised, smooth and fresh.
Can be used daily as a body soap, apply a thin layer and lather across your whole body, rinse off.
For the Hammam exfoliation experience:Start with 5 minutes in the sauna or a hot shower to prepare and moisten the skin, apply a thin layer of black soap all over the body. After a resting period of 5 to 10 minutes rinse off abundantly and scrub off the dead skin using a kessa glove.
Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Sensitive skin, Acne Prone Skin, Dry Skin
* Suitable for Pregnant Women