Red Clay Facial Mask
- Softens skin texture
- Revives and brightens complexion
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Draws out dirt and pesky blackheads
Apply an even coat of the red, rose clay mask on damp skin after cleansing leave on for 8 to 10 minutes and rinse off gently.
* For sensitive skin please patch test before using the mask
Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne Prone Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin
* Suitable for Pregnant Women
Q: Is the Moroccan Red,Rose clay mask suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes, the red, rose clay mask has been tested on all skin types and provides a calming and soothing effect. However, as every skin reacts differently we always recommend doing a patch test first before applying the mask.
Q: Is it normal that my face turns red after I rinse off the mask?
A: Redness after a clay mask is completely normal, clays have a stimulating effect on the skin and the redness should be after about 30 minutes.
- The Moroccan red clay brings blood to the surface of your skin while drawing out toxins and impurities.
- If post masking redness is your concern here are a few tips to help:
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off your Moroccan Red Clay Mask.
- Do not leave the mask on for more than 10 minutes, the mask should not be completely dry or cracked.
- Use a very gentle, damp towel to remove the Moroccan Red Clay mask to avoid irritating your skin and causing more redness
- Do not put on your moisturiser right after removing the Moroccan Red Clay mask to allow your skin to breath. You can moisturise after about 15 minutes.
Q: How often should I use the Moroccan Red Clay Mask?
A: Your skin type determines how often you should use the mask. We recommend about 1 to 3 times a week. This gives your skin cells enough time to recover and grow so make sure not too use the mask more than every other day.
Q: What is the shelf life of the Moroccan Red Clay Mask?
A: The mask has a shelf life of 24 months, make sure you store it in a cool dry place.
Q: Can I use the Moroccan Red Clay Mask on my body?
A: Definitely! Although the mask is mainly recommended to treat facial concerns, it is made to make your entire skin loo great and therefore you can apply it topically wherever you want.
Q: I am pregnant- can I use the Moroccan Red Clay Mask?A: Congratulations! We wish you all the best with your pregnancy. Yes, the Red Clay Mask is safe to use during pregnancy. If you have any concerns you can always speak to your GP directly. The clay mask does not contain any chemicals that could be of any risk to you or your baby.
Red clay : A mineral rich clay made up of very fine particles 1,000 times smaller than grains of sand. It contains high levels of iron oxide which provide purifying, brightening and strenghtening effects on the skin.
Roses: Roses are filled with antibacterial and astringent properties and their high content of Vitamin C helps stimulate collagen and treats all skin types.