Your long hair goals feel like they are taking forever? Here are a few secrets on how to make your hair grow super fast.
1. Cut your HairYes you heard me right! you should in fact cut your hair to grow your hair. It sounds funny but its true. If you want your hair to grow long and healthy, you need to trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks. You have to get rid of your split ends and hair breakage to be able to grow it even more. Trimming your hair is very important in sustaining healthy hair and enhancing its growth.
2. Do not Shampoo every dayIn fact Shampooing your hair every day can damage your hair, it will strip the hair of its natural oils which will make it dull and unhealthy looking. A good rule is to wash your hair with shampoo 2 to 3 times a week.
3. Eat Hair Growth FoodKeratin is a protein that make up your hair and Biotin has shown to improve your keratin infrastructure. Biotin can be found in foods such as nuts, wholegrain, mushrooms and cauliflowers or it can be taken as a supplement. Biotin improves hair follicle and enhances hair growth.
4. Do not brush wet hairHave you noticed that when you brush your wet hair, you end up with hair all around your brush. That is because hair is weaker and more likely to break when it's wet. The best thing to do is to let your hair dry a little before you start brushing it.
5. Condition your hair
Conditioning your hair at least once a week is important. Choose a good deep conditioner so you can moisture and treat your hair. It will in fact improve the elasticity of your hair and reduce it from breaking and getting damaged. Once your hair starts breaking, hair growth becomes slower and when your hair is healthy and strong you are more likely to grow it.
6.Massage your scalp
It has been proven that massaging your scalp daily can increase your hair growth. Scalp massaging will boost your mood, relieve your stress and increase blood flow. These factors can then aid in your hair growth.
7.Include Iron in your diet
Lack of Iron can be responsible for your hair not growing to their full capacity. When you have iron deficiency , your body doesn’t produce haemoglobin in your blood. Haemoglobin is responsible for carrying oxygen for the growth of cells including cells that promote hair growth. We suggest that you eat iron rich food such as liver, chicken , seafood and nuts or you can take an iron supplement.
8. Rinse your hair with cold water
If you want to give your hair an added hair growth boost, rinse it with cold water after you shower. Cold water prevents your hair from loosing moisture which will help promote hair growth.
If you can handle its smell, onion juice is very effective to grow your hair. Onion juices is a sure boost to your hair growth, it boosts the level of an antioxidant called the enzyme catalase which boosts the hair growth cycle. Its high content of Sulfur regenerates your hair follicles and decreases hair breakage . Onion juice mask ensures to keep your scalp healthy , free of infections which in turn allows your hair to grow.
10. Hair Growth Oils
There are many oils that you can choose for hair growth and hair thickness. The three oils we recommend for hair growth are Coconut oil, Pure argan oil and Castor oil. The three oils not only will aid in hair growth but also will add volume, shine and health to your hair. We recommend you to mix the three oils and use 2 times a week as a leave on treatment.